Land Registry Compliant Plans
When it comes to transferring/selling land or registering land good quality plans are essential. PLS can assist in this process by producing high quality plans which will be accepted by the Land Registry.
On occasions a site visit/survey might be necessary to assist with the process.
- Land transfer plans
- Plans for the registration of Land
- Determined Boundary Plans
- Boundary Demarcation Surveys
Why are good quality plans important?
Deed plans are an essential element of buying and selling land and can play a crucial role in resolving any future issues or questions regarding the extent of the land in a registered title; good quality deed plans are a key aspect of this.
Plans carried out by PLS will:
- provide a sound basis should problems arise at a future date
- ensure applications lodged with HM Land Registry will be processed more efficiently and effectively
- lead to HM Land Registry rejecting fewer applications
It is vital that HM Land Registry staff can identify the location and accurate extent of the land – all of our surveys will give this level of clarity and professional output.
Further guidance with regards to boundary agreements and determined boundaries at the following link:
Looking to work with us? We’d be happy to start a conversation…